One thing that was stopping me from signing up with sittercity was the registration fee. I just did not entertain the thought of having to pay a monthly fee. Although I knew it was something that came with quality service, I just did not want to commit to it. But when I found out that the registration fee was affordable, I thought otherwise. The registration was actually affordable with the use of a sittercity promo code. I took a look at the rate that came with a sittercity promo code. It was really affordable even for penny-pinchers like me. With a sittercity promo code, I signed up. There was nothing else that could stop me from doing so.
Here is the place where you can download and use beautiful images as wallpaper to personalized your iPad. High resolution and retina display optimized.
How to change iPad wallpaper
- On your web browser (i.e. Safari), touch and hold your finger on the image until a menu for 'Save Image' and 'Copy' appear.
- Tap Save Image. The image will be saved in your 'Saved Photo'.
- Set it as wallpaper by following the instructions below.
- From your iPad Home screen, go to the 'Settings' menu.
- Touch the 'Brightness & Wallpaper' menu, and you will bring up a 'Wallpaper' box showing the 'Home Screen' and 'Lock Screen' menu.
- Tap the image you like, and you will bring up a preview of the photo and three options:
'Set Lock Screen' is the image that will show up when the system locks after a certain amount of inactivity.
'Set Home Screen' is the main wallpaper.
'Set Both' uses the image as both your Lock Screen and Home Screen wallpaper.