Here is the place where you can download and use beautiful images as wallpaper to personalized your iPad. High resolution and retina display optimized.
How to change iPad wallpaper
- On your web browser (i.e. Safari), touch and hold your finger on the image until a menu for 'Save Image' and 'Copy' appear.
- Tap Save Image. The image will be saved in your 'Saved Photo'.
- Set it as wallpaper by following the instructions below.
- From your iPad Home screen, go to the 'Settings' menu.
- Touch the 'Brightness & Wallpaper' menu, and you will bring up a 'Wallpaper' box showing the 'Home Screen' and 'Lock Screen' menu.
- Tap the image you like, and you will bring up a preview of the photo and three options:
'Set Lock Screen' is the image that will show up when the system locks after a certain amount of inactivity.
'Set Home Screen' is the main wallpaper.
'Set Both' uses the image as both your Lock Screen and Home Screen wallpaper.